The DTC junior competitive pathway is designed for the dedicated and hard working junior player to reach his / her maximum potential. The program consists of on – court instruction, match play, mental training, nutrition and fitness training.
Coach Saad Ashraf with top students
#1 Ranked Boys 18s
#1 Ranked Boys 16s
#1 Ranked Boys 16s
- Use tennis as a way to teach kids life lessons. Learning how to handle failure and success will serve them for a lifetime.
- We spend equal time developing the ‘person’ and the ‘athlete’ as we do the ‘tennis player’. Our goal is to teach kids balance, how to manage their time as well as self reliance. We want students to be independent and able to use creative thinking to solve their own problems both on and off the court.
- Put the athlete first and develop a team around them. Encourage parent involvement. Encourage communication between player, parent, coach, and trainer.
- Emphasize striving for excellence. Teach kids to focus on improvement and not results. Strive to improve on all areas of their game. (Physical, Technical, Mental.)
- Emphasize sportsmanship and the spirit of competition. Create a competitive environment in practice to better prepare for tournaments. Teach kids how to behave at tournaments with directors, referees, other coaches, other parents, and other kids.
High Performance Videos
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Current Darling Students & Collegiate Alumni
Collegiate Placement Program
At Darling Tennis Center we spend equal time developing the person and the athlete as we do the tennis player. One of our main goals is to find a college that is the best personal fit for each student, athletically and academically.
We assist our students in developing a solid plan that lays out schools of interest and the necessary steps to obtaining their goals. Resume building, videotaping, and communication between our staff and the network of college coaches we keep in contact with is all part of our steps that help our students grow to their full potential athletically and academically.
DTC High Performance Levels
(11 years old and under)
(10-16 years old)
(12 years old plus with adv. ranking)
TACTICAL HELP FOR PLAYERS
- A Letter from a Kid to Tennis Parents
- What Makes A Nightmare Sports Parent — And What Makes A Great One
- SOMETIMES IT’S HARD TO BE A GYMNAST
- Sports Parents, Read This
- What Is Character?
- A Navy SEAL Explains 8 Secrets to Grit and Resilience
- University of Texas at Austin 2014 Commencement Address – Admiral William H. McRaven
- The Neuroscience of Good Coaching
- Sports Parenting in 10 Sentences
INSPIRATIONAL / MOTIVATION
Tennis For All Ages & Levels
We Have A Program For You!
Copyright © 2018 Darling Tennis Center. All Rights Reserved.